Your hiking & summer holiday in Forstau · Salzburg
Unspoilt nature & a variety
of activities on your holiday
Explore the impressive natural surroundings in a number of ways on your summer holiday in Forstau: hike to mountain lakes, bike to alpine pasture areas or spend a refreshing day swimming. The region around the Ferienwohnungen Annabell will amaze you. Spend a holiday in Salzburger Land however you like – relaxing, with your family, doing sporting activities.
Hiking & mountain climbing – experience mountains close up
- Well signpostged network of trails around Forstau: tours for all ability levels – from pleasure walkers to experienced hikers
- Mountain & climbing tours for experience mountaineers in the Dachstein range
- Scenic trails to alpine huts, hikes to alpine pasture areas, themed tails, Leonhard Pilgrimage Trail…
- Forsti’s Fitness Trail with 12 wooden fitness stations in 3 ability levels
- Salzburger Alm Trail (350 km in length) leads through Forstau
Mountain biking, e-biking & cycling – out and about on two wheels
- Approx. 250 km of mountainbike & e-bike trails in the region around Forstau: varying lengths & ability levels
- New since July 2018 in the Salzburger Sportwelt: mountain bike trail Stoneman Taurista – 123 km long & over 4.500 m height difference
- Enns Cycle Path: gentle cycling alongside the rives, ideal for families
- Guided tours of varying ability levels bookable at TauernBikeTours in Radstadt
Ball sports: tennis, crazy golf & golf
- 7 tennis courts plus crazy golf course at the Sports Centre Radstadt
- Golf Club Radstadt: 18 hole championship course & 9 hole compact course, covered driving range, club restaurant, one-and-only golf cable bar “Birdie-Jet”, courses for all ability levels at the Golf Academy in Radstadt
- GCC Dachstein-Tauern: 18 hole course driving range, club house with restaurant, seal of approval “Leading Golf Courses Austria“
Other activities in Forstau & the region
- Horse-riding along the Dachstein-Tauern bridle trails at an altitude of 850 m to 2,000 metres: 160 km long network of trails in the Salzburger Sportwelt
- Alpine Outdoor Pool in Radstadt with 2 swimming pools, toddlers’ pool, 40 m long water slide, sunbathing lawn etc.
- Adventure Pool in Schladming: indoor pool with water slide, swimming lanes, toddlers’s pool etc. plus solar heated outdoor pool with slide, play river…
- Action & adventure sports in the region: rafting, canyoning, kayaking, mountain go-kart, paragliding etc.